– Samsung CLP-670N’s cartridge is encased with a toner chip that was utilized to ascertain toner scope and to convey strong or light printout quality relying upon printer unique printout outline.
– Samsung CLT-C508S, CLT-M508S, CLT-Y508S, CLT-K508S Price: $65 – $70 USD.
– Samsung CLP-670N toner chip contains ascertained constraint that was overseen by Samsung producer. Taking after Samsung, if toner scope is 5%, Samsung CLP-670N toner chip is conveyed 4.000 – 5.000 pages. If toner scope is higher than 5% – > Toner Page Yields are under 4.000 – 5.000 pages. In the event that toner scope is lower than 5%, Toner Page Yields are 4.000 – 5.000 pages. That is the motivation behind why striking printouts (high toner scope) will make printer come up short on toner rapidly.
– When Samsung CLP-670N toner chip over-burden its figured restriction, printer will be bolted motivate of high toner cartridge.
What is toner chip of Samsung CLP-670N
– Toner chips printer also called chip printers or smart chips. These are used by printers to monitor toner remaining, yields and toner coverage (usually is 5%).
– Toner chip printer looks like a piece of plastic, on which include the copper foil, the IC … is mounted on top of each cartridge.
– Samsung CLP-670N toner chip price: 6$ – 10$ USD.
How toner chips work?
Toner chip printer is programmed to work as follows:
– Each chip is loaded into the limited number of printed pages, such as printer toner chip Samsung CLP-670N loaded into limited number of printed pages is 4.000 – 5.000
– Each one copy (photo, print, fax …), the value loaded in the toner chip automatic minus 1.
– When this value equal 0, the printer does not print anymore accompanying error messages: Toner low, Toner empty, toner cartridge end of life, toner life end, replace new cart, toner exhausted, And the LEDs Status on the control panel of printer orange light on (red light on)
When Samsung CLP-670N needs to be reset
– Samsung CLP-670N printer’s messages: red light flickering, engraving, replace new cart, toner life end.
– Computer’s messages: vacant toner, Replace toner, introduce toner, end of life supplant new truck , toner cartridge is not introduced, Install the cartridge, toner exhausted.
How to reset toner chip Samsung CLP-670N by Unismart devices
To reset toner chip Samsung CLP-670N by Unismart devices, you perform the following steps
– Connect data wire to Unismart device
– At the other head, connect to PCB head corresponding with toner chip Samsung CLP-670N.
– Select the Unismart code on the Unismart devices
– Press the button on the test head
– Wait for moment, LCD monitors of Unismart box show on OK then reset toner chip of Samsung CLP-670N processing is finished.
How to Reset Page Counter Samsung CLP-670N
Resetter Samsung CLP-670N Download
– Compatible Version: 51f.
– Function: Reset permanent page counter, reset one time and use forever.
– Price: $20 USD.
How To Reset Samsung CLP-670N
1. Connect the printer to the computer by usbcable and install it.
2. Install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 program (only for OS older than Windows 7)
3. Set Plugin ClickOnce for your browser (Internet Explorer supports by default)
Plugin for Google Chrome
Plugin for Firefox
4. Click on link, which you get after payment for firmware
5. After it firmware download begins (downloading time is about 2-4 min depend of internet)
6. Wait until the printer reprograms (1-3 min) and restarts ( if indicator blink that’s mean that printer start reprograming)
7. After that the reprogramming process is finished, restart the printer
Warning! Firmware will be available for installation only for 6 hours! So please make sure you will be able to install firmware during 6 hours before ordering it!