– Samsung CLP-320’s cartridge is encased with a toner chip that was utilized to ascertain toner scope and to convey strong or light printout quality relying upon printer unique printout outline.
– Samsung CLT-C407S, CLT-M407S, CLT-Y407S, CLT-K407S Price: 30$ – 35$ USD.
– Samsung CLP-320 toner chip contains ascertained constraint that was overseen by Samsung producer. Taking after Samsung, if toner scope is 5%, Samsung CLP-320 toner chip is conveyed 1.000 – 1.500 pages. If toner scope is higher than 5% – > Toner Page Yields are under 1.000 – 1.500 pages. In the event that toner scope is lower than 5%, Toner Page Yields are 1.000 – 1.500 pages. That is the motivation behind why striking printouts (high toner scope) will make printer come up short on toner rapidly.
– When Samsung CLP-320 toner chip over-burden its figured restriction, printer will be bolted motivate of high toner cartridge.
What is toner chip of Samsung CLP-320
– Toner chips printer also called chip printers or smart chips. These are used by printers to monitor toner remaining, yields and toner coverage (usually is 5%).
– Toner chip printer looks like a piece of plastic, on which include the copper foil, the IC … is mounted on top of each cartridge.
– Samsung CLP-320 toner chip price: 6$ – 10$ USD.
How toner chips work?
Toner chip printer is programmed to work as follows:
– Each chip is loaded into the limited number of printed pages, such as printer toner chip Samsung CLP-320 loaded into limited number of printed pages is 1.000 – 1.500
– Each one copy (photo, print, fax …), the value loaded in the toner chip automatic minus 1.
– When this value equal 0, the printer does not print anymore accompanying error messages: Toner low, Toner empty, toner cartridge end of life, toner life end, replace new cart, toner exhausted, And the LEDs Status on the control panel of printer orange light on (red light on)
When Samsung CLP-320 needs to be reset
– Samsung CLP-320 printer’s messages: red light flickering, engraving, replace new cart, toner life end.
– Computer’s messages: vacant toner, Replace toner, introduce toner, end of life supplant new truck , toner cartridge is not introduced, Install the cartridge, toner exhausted.
How to reset toner chip Samsung CLP-320 by Unismart devices
To reset toner chip Samsung CLP-320 by Unismart devices, you perform the following steps
– Connect data wire to Unismart device
– At the other head, connect to PCB head corresponding with toner chip Samsung CLP-320.
– Select the Unismart code on the Unismart devices
– Press the button on the test head
– Wait for moment, LCD monitors of Unismart box show on OK then reset toner chip of Samsung CLP-320 processing is finished.
How to Reset Page Counter Samsung CLP-320
Resetter Samsung CLP-320 Download
– Compatible Version: 19f, 34f, 36f, 38f, 43f, 44f, 46f.
– Function: Reset permanent page counter, reset one time and use forever.
– Price: $12 USD.
How To Reset Samsung CLP-320
1. Connect the printer to the computer by usb cable and turn it on
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work
3. Drag and drop *.hd to usbprns2.exe
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (5 – 10 minute) and restarts
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, use tapes to cover toner chip and restart the printer