Epson EP-707A Alternate red light error
Epson EP-707A red light blinking error shows on printer
– If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support”
Alternate red light blinking error shows on computer
Causes the Epson EP-707A red lights error
– During printing, each end of a cycle, the printer will automatically clean printhead to produce sharp prints, each self-scanning printhead that would make the amount of excess ink flowing down tray underneath the printhead, this tray is also known as Waste Ink Pads.
– Waste Ink Pads usually only contain a certain amount of waste ink according to the manufacturer’s capacity. If Waste Ink Pads is full, it will make the printer does not print anymore.
– Each Waste Ink Pads is designed to accommodate the amount of waste ink printer that can print 5000-10000 printed pages with 5% ink coverage.
– For color prints, the ink coverage about 20% – 40%, so the printer only around 1000-4000 pages is made Waste Ink Pads is full -> Printer will not print anymore.
Solution to fix red lights error on Epson EP-707A
1. Change new Epson EP-707A Waste Ink Pads
– New pads cost about $50 from the Manufacturer and the pads are usually very difficult to replace. They are located at the base of the printer and usually, everything needs to be removed to reach the pads.
2. Washing Epson EP-707A Ink Pads
– Some printers such as the Artisan or PX/TX 700/800 have a panel under the printer and the pads are very easy to remove. After removal; you can wash the pads under plain, running, clean water(Do NOT use any chemicals!) Squeeze excess water and dry with a hair dryer. Result: New Pads!
– Most printers have the ink pads at the base and are very difficult to remove and this is a job for a professional.
3. Reset Epson EP-707A Waste Ink Pads Software
– WicReset Software is a free download and you pay for a key to use the reset. It is available in PC and Apple Mac format. The WIC Software can only be used once. Each time you need to reset the printer, you will have to get another key.
– Reset key costs about $7.81 – $8.68.
– Reset Waste Ink Counters and continue to print.
– Few minutes will Save Your $50!
– Few minutes will Save Your Time for NOT going to repair service!
Download WicReset Software
Free TRIAL Reset Key
How to use WicReset to reset Waste Ink Pads
1. Connect your computer to the Internet.
2. Connect the printer to the computer using a USB Cable.
3. Cancel all print jobs, the best choise you should turn the printer off and on again and wait for the printer ready to use.
4. Unzip program and copy WicReset Software to Desktop.
5. Run WicReset and choose printer.
6. Click on Read waste counters to check page counters.
7. Click on Reset waste counters.
8. Enter key reset on Enter reset key here and click OK to reset page counter. When completed with reset waste ink pad you should click OK one time.
9. Power off and power on printer to complete clearing waste ink pad counter.
Note: Some Corporations do not like you to reset your printer. Therefore, they have sought to (falsely) have these files declared as Trojan or Virus files. In this case, you may have to (temporarily) disable your antivirus / antispyware software,firewall…to use these resets.